Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Apologies, Atonement, and New Beginnings

To my wonderful readers:

It is with the utmost contrition that I apologize for the shortage of posts in the past, oh, eight and a half months.  I feel bad that I disappeared without notice or any follow-up to my last post.  Life dealt me hands I thought I could play, and yet, most of my chips still managed to make their way into the pot.  However, things are now on the up-and-up, and I am hopeful it will remain like that for awhile.  

Starting today, right now, I promise to do my best in bringing you - at the very least - one post a month.  Now that summer is pretty much here (5 days!), there should be much to talk about.  Immediately following this post, there will be two wonderfully cheerful, happy animal, hooray for summer posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment